SAMPLE ROUTE: KOS ISLAND - KALYMNOS - PATMOS - LIPSI - LEROS - BODRUM - KOS *** all inclusive *** with a/c gulets
1 - DAY: KOS, Boarding your gulet at the port of Kos at 15:30. Dinner and overnight in the port. You can visit the city of Kos rich in history, entertainment and shopping.
2 - DAY: KALYMNOS, Sailing to Kalymnos island, famous sponge divers island ideal for snorkelling. The morning will be dedicated to relax and sunbathing. Lunch on board and afternoon visit to Vathy village, the fjord of the Dodecanese. Dinner and overnight in Kalymnos bay.
3 - DAY: PATMOS, Majestic island of Patmos one of the most popular Greek islands. Visit to the Monastery of Saint John, the Cave of the Apocalypse and the old Unesco town of Hora. Dinner and overnight in Patmos.
4 - DAY: LIPSI ISLANDS, Today your gulet is sailing to Lipsi islands, called the Jewel of the Dodecanese. Ideal place to enjoy the sea and sun in numerous islands bays. We will visit some islands of Arhipelago and spend the night in a bay.
5 - DAY: LIPSI, Today we will spend the morning in Katsadia bay and enter Lipsi village, famous for its white and blue houses and a beautiful promenade with traditional taverns. You can not miss grilled octopus with a glass of ouzo here!
6 - DAY: LEROS, After breakfast cruising to the south of Leros island. You will spend the morning in a nice bay of Xerocampos and later Padnelli village from where you can climb up to the Castle or visit Aghia Marina; the capital of Leros.
7 - DAY: BODRUM - KOS, We cruise today to Bodrum arriving around 10:30 .After custom formalities and lunch we will be leaving Bodrum around 14:30 for Kos. Dinner and overnight in Kos.
8 - DAY: KOS, After breakfast, disembarkation in the port of Kos at 10:00 a.m.
Included in the prices
* Full board accomodation: Breakfast, Lunch, afternoon tea- coffee & cookies, Dinner / Crew service
* Coke, fanta, sprite, water, soda, tea, coffee
* All charter & berth taxes, harbour & port procedures.
* Transitlog and related formalities for the shipping agency.
* Mooring expenses.
* Diesel & Gasoline & waterexpenses.
* Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
* Usage of equipment on board (masks, flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc...)
* Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own indivudual travel insurance.)
Not included in the Prices:
* Alcoholic beverages from the bar on board.
* Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places.
* Individual customs on arrival and departure to Turkey & Greece.
* Airport Transfers.